The Scientific Committee of the 17th International Conference on Nuclear Microprobe Technology and Applications now invites the submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts submitted must adhere the following specifications:
- Abstracts are to be authored, co-authored and must be limited to 300 words under the headings of background/hypothesis, materials and methods, results, conclusions.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be typed in upper case. The title should define the topic and contain no abbreviations.
- Overly commercial abstracts will not be accepted.
- Tables are accepted as images.
- Submissions may have up to 10 authors and the presenting author needs to be selected in the system.
- Nuclear Microprobe Instrumentation:
- Beam Optics
- Accelerators and Ion Sources
- Data Processing and Software
- Proton Beam Writing
- MeV SIMS
- Ion Beam Analysis at Microprobes
- Ion Microscopes/FIBs
- Sample Preparation Protocols
- Single-ion Implantations and Quantum Technology
- Biology and Medicine
- Forensics and Cultural Heritage
- Material Science and Energy
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Nanostructures and Nanodevices
- Hadron Therapy
Nuclear Microprobe Applications:
To submit an abstract for the 17th International Conference on Nuclear Microprobe Technology and Applications please click the button.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent on August 27, 2020.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the congress before September 3, 2020.
* Please note that submitting an abstract does not account for the registration for the congress.
Please direct any questions to the Scientific Secretariat: [email protected]
The abstract should be prepared using the same template, which can be downloaded by clicking the following link: Abstract Template
To submit the abstract, you will need to create username and password to access the abstract submission system: ICNMTA 2020 Abstract Submission Web Site
Registration website: Please Click Here to Register)