PRE-RECORDED PRESENTATION GUIDELINE
Presentation Recording Guidelines for the ICNMTA2020 conference
Your presentation will be available online for the registered conference participants, as well as streamed on September 14 and 15 according to the conference programme.
Please respect the time limits: 15 min for invited talks, 10 min for contributed talks and 5 min for poster presentations.
Basic instructions on how to make your pre-recorded presentation in the PowerPoint:
- Step 1: Be sure your microphone is connected.
- Step 2: Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Step 3: Select "Slide Show" menu.
- Step 4: Select "Record Slide Show".
- Step 5: Choose where you want to start recording from.
- Step 6: Select "Record from Beginning".
- Step 7: Press "Start Recording" & start speaking. Advance the slides by clicking an arrow in the dialogue box.
- Step 8: Finish your presentation by exit from the recording.
- Step 9: Please click "Save As" to save your video presentation in the "MPEG-4 Video" format, with the file name "AbstractNumber_PresenterNameSurname".
Saving may take some time, please wait that computer completes the saving. Process progress is visible on the bottom of the screen.
If you want to hear more on the many available recording options, you may visit the following link:
The Linux users may try several available alternatives for the presentation recordings, i.e. the program Vokoscreen or similar.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your valuable contribution to the ICNMTA2020 conference,
With best regards